Friday, July 13, 2007

Wasteland

I decided to drop the Wonderful World title. One it's naff and two the world isn't wonderful. Apart from the Mrs Nob, the Little Nobbies, and our extended families & friends, lighting up my personal world, the wider world is starting to look like a wasteland rather than the green and pleasant meadows of Oxfordshire, as my dear departed grandparents perceived our environment. I shall elaborate further over the next few days, but to give a clue to my increasing obsession and paranoia, when I do my daily commute to Slough, I'm now seeing the folly of our human behaviour. The single occupancy cars that sit idling in traffic jams are becoming increasingly sinister to my green eyes. Cars full of doomgoblins destroying my wonderful world -- and I am part of the problem.

No comments: