Wednesday, November 13, 2002

We're Off To See The Wizard

Vicster has booked us in to see Harry Potter on Friday. I can't say that I'm really looking forward to it, as I didn't think the first movie was much cop (didn't do the book any justice), and this will be much of the same. To make matters worse, we are apparently sitting in row B, which is about six feet away from the screen. I cannot sit that close to the screen for three minutes, let alone the three hours that Chamber of Secrets will run for. My eyes will fall out. A few months back when we went to watch Attack of the Clones and were ushered into row A (four feet from the screen), I kicked up such a fuss (i.e. I politely asked the Duty Manager if we could change seats), that we were moved into the "House Seats" - the best in the cinema.

I am practising my "Kicking up a Fuss" spell.

Muggles and Duty Managers beware!


Help

How can I get comment boxes on this blog?
Suggestions, html code or whatever to nobby_dobscrub @ hotmail.com please!

No comments: