Friday, January 17, 2003

Sausage Links

Tonight sees us venturing to the new refurbished Rising Sun pub, for a few drinks with the fragrant Emma & Scott. We have been tempted by their food advertisement proclaiming they have 50 different types of sausage available in house. It makes a change from pubs claiming they have 50 different single malts in stock.

I love sausages and I'm salivating profusely. Like Nelson gets when he goes sniffing around other doggies. If I shake my head I'll spray the screen. You get the picture. You can't beat a good meaty sausage, bursting with fat, flavour, and the butchers secret mix of spices, saw dush, blood and gristle.

Scott emailed us this morning to sort out the details. I'm too lazy to write anything else today -- apart from noting how poetic Saddam's speech was this morning -- so here are those emails:

From: Scott
What time is the sausage love in?

From: Vicki
That sounds very rude. I don't mind really. How about 7.30/8? We can meet you in the pub.

From: Nobby
It made me gag on my apple. We'll have to eat quickly so that Scott & Em can come back to ours -- so Scott can check out GTA Vice City...

From: Vicki
Whatever ... (he's not at all addicted)

From: Scott
The day Neil starts eating quickly, is the day I know there's some serious problems.

I'm a slow eater.

No comments: